Thursday, April 30, 2009

4/30/09 Blog

The last day of April today. I work at Salem LA from 10a-6p today. The commute only took 16min, not like last week when it took 35min. 

Barack Obama had a press conference for his first 100 days last night. I caught bits and pieces but I will say that he is one of the most ingenious and insincere Presidents we have ever had. He wants to "transform America". What does that mean?? I know what exactly what that means. He wants to build a bigger a government, take away our freedoms, shrink the military(putting our country more at risk to attack), and apologize to the world for all America's wrongdoings. Karl Marx and Vladimir Lenin would approve.  We as Proud Americans need to take the country back from this nightmare, starting in the next election of 2010. 

Obama announces that Chrysler has filed bankruptcy as it seeks "a new lease on life". I guess chapter 11 means that you get an alliance with Fiat and $8 billion more in government loans, how can I get in on this deal? Seriously, I blame Americans who buy Toyota's, Nissan's, Mitsubishi's(who built Japanese aircraft in World War II) and Subaru's for this bankruptcy. I drive Fords and that is all that I will ever drive. I am a proud American!

Egypt ordered the slaughter of over 300,000 pigs in their country in an effort to combat the Swine Flu Virus. Even though there hasn't been a single case in that country and there is still no evidence that pigs spread the disease, this is pretty drastic. Whats next? No one is talking about shutting the borders in this country, Cuba has already halted travel to and from Mexico, I think we really need to do the same. 
More to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment